Empowering Facilities Managers To Function More Effectively
Successful facilities managers are moving away from desk-bound manual occurrence book processes to on-the-move automated digital solutions. This is particularly relevant for managers who need to track, co-ordinate and resolve unlimited service requests across multiple buildings in multiple boroughs and cities, with multiple tenants, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Efficiently logs, tracks, categorises, routes and manages the resolution of incidents.
- Provides a real-time dashboard view of all activities.
- Automatically escalates targeted incidents to key decision makers, making sure the right people get the information they need at the right time.
- Affords facilities managers with an increased control over costs.
- Asset management – able to anticipate and schedule tasks to repair and replace.
- Ensures full compliance and accountability.
- Offers protection against potential legal disputes.
- Avoids time-consuming manual collation of multiple occurrence books.
- Provides comprehensive, integrated historical analysis, which in turn leads to intelligent strategies of prevention.